Saturday, December 8, 2007

Big pimpin

Sorry Nana, Heather, Adie, even Mom. I didn't mean to cheat - for I do still hold you near and dear to my heart. I just couldn't help myself - or should I say they couldn't. Me with my red bowtie and rosy cheeks (it helped that it was warm in there). I must say I was the coolest baby at the ward Christmas party - thanks for the suit Heather, it really helped to pick up all the chicks, young and old. They sure know the way to a man's heart - FOOD! This is the aftermath. Little embarrassing that I couldn't stand on my own from all that partying with sweet treats. Thanks dad for givin me a hand. Anyways, I got to hit the bottle and say good night. I gotta sleep this off. Love you all - O

P.S. Nana, you know you're still my # 1 nana.
P.S.S. Adie, you know I love it, your style all playful.
P.S.S.S. Heather, no one two-steps like you and I - it's pure magic.
P.S.S.S.S. Mom, I'll never look at anyone the way I look at you. Which means woman give me my food now.


just couldn't get my footing


me and my crew

3 comments:

heather said...

you devilish and dapper little gent, you! heaven forbid i would have been there, i would have jealously whisked you away!

oh he the cutest ever and i am totally dying. what fine strong boys you have amy, old fashioned little men who are sure and confident and wonderful!

heather said...

by the way, matt your hair is a blessing to the universe.

AdieSpringB said...

Cutest little dapper man in da world. - besides Joey at the same age- I'm so dead their going to have to bury me 5 times.