Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Guy

Well, it has officially been one week since my little red boy Banjbee ran off. We have tried everything. We have flyers everywhere, we have gone door to door, we search every square inch of the neighborhood every single day, I have gone to the animal shelter, posted ads on craigslist, filed a missing report with animal control, etc etc etc. I guess we just all have to hope that Banj will come waltzing in one day, even if that day is far away.


Everyone around the neighborhood is looking for him, even calling us when they think they see what could be Bandini wandering around. We have heard that he has a cut cheek and it is KILLING ME to not be able to take care of him. Every time the phone rings my heart stops. This has seriously been the hardest thing on my body and mind. I miss my sweet Banjeet toooo much.

Here he is, loving the new girl Camilla (which is now officially her name), literally SECONDS before I let him outside, the last time I saw him :(




I think he finally decided to give in to her sweetness, but it still hurt his heart that I brought her home. (I know that probably sounds ridiculous, but I know it to be TRUE). He would just moan when he looked at me and even back up when I tried to pick him up. My only hope is that he realizes how much we love him and remembers how much he loves us, and heads home FAST!


My Bandy and ME!






I know Heather has posted a couple blogs on her blogsite, but I guess the point of this is to remind everyone to keep tiny bandini in your thoughts/prayers/dreams. I just keep closing my eyes and imagining him trotting towards me, and I think thats just the sort of thing we all need to do. Love you all, lets bring banjbee home!!

5 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

good job emma, great pictres! i have never seen that one of you and him both looking up...so adorable. this sentiment about keeping him in our hearts/prayers/dreams is right along the line of the "lovers" tarot card i pulled. that's our advice to ourselves...just keep being full of love. i made up a little meditation for banj last night that went, bring him home by the light of our love.

Susan said...

Sweet Em, this made me cry! I know you and Joey love him so much. We all do! I pray every day he will come home. I'm so sorry, and all we can do is hope and pray he will show up. You've done everything in your power to find him, know that. My heart goes out to all of us... Love you sweet darlin', Sue/Momma

polly compost said...

i'm praying for you and your sweet orange companion. i really am sorry.
maybe he's starting an alley cat gang and speaks fondly of his tall pretty mother. i hope you and he both can find peace.

Joseph Beatty said...

its hard to lose a son. i miss my boy. my B.D., come back to me.

mattbeatty said...

what a loss, what a loss, sweet kitten come home