Thursday, June 4, 2009

Arty Von Barron - the Ladies Man

"came in from the east with the sun in his eyes"
our dashing gentleman is a bit apprehensive when he first arrives in this wilderness outpostbut then he meets Madame Adriana, keeper of the brothel, and finds a new pride.
with her by his side, he feels like the greatest man on earth...
tough enough to defend his lady and her town against a mischievous band of outlaws who have taken over the brothel's ruined outbuildings...


until the showdown, he realizes it was the sheriff and his goons that were corrupt.
this realization hits him like a ton of bricks, right in the gullet.
you were right, he must concede, and we'll join the bandits in the night

Arty and Adriana, ready to strike out across the mountains together.


2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Oh man, I turn my back for one moment. These pictures, and the people with this awesome setting has all come together so perfectly. I really feel like I could be looking at a real wild west book and find this dashing couple and their never dieing love story.

Susan said...

Perfect story for the perfect couple! I love it. You guys rock all, what an awesome time you had. I'm so happy you got to go to one of my favorite places ever - Bodie - yea! Loved it, love you all, Momma