Thursday, June 4, 2009

darin the assassin

"he took whatever he wanted and laid it all to waste"
first day in town and the gunslinger's optimistic...
this is gonna be an easy job...meets up with his boyz...could use a smoke and a rest after
some hard horse travel



sudden ambush...and the night ignites
in a blaze of gunfire and the ladies' cries
"the next day was hangin' day, the sky was overcast and black,"
the pinkerton's caught him...he must think fast

suddenly saved by the squaw's secret alibi...
a match made in heaven...
or at least the cloudy streets of bodie

2 comments:

Mikie Beatty said...

sweet. darin looks daring, mucho. Hey quick message to the mom and dad, if you see this don't forget to check out my blog from earlier today too! :-) Heather, your pictures make me jealous. I didn't get to go... :-(

Susan said...

Heather, this is so cute!! I bet you guys had the best time! I'm jealous too! Can't wait to catch up on everything, love you, Momma