Friday, January 16, 2009

SEA KITTENS!

This is for Jarom and Bella and Oey! Its a fun project called SEA KITTENS!!

P.E.T.A created this website to teach kids about endangered species and I love it! You can create your own "sea kitten" and if you go to their website, they have animated story books that have morals and lessons about endangered species all throughout! They are worth looking at and I know Jarom and Bella especially will love to create their own little pets!

Anyways, here is my SeaKitten! Her name is Elaine!


Create Your Own Sea Kitten at peta.org!

They have princess dresses and lipstick and mustaches and mohawks :)
HAVE FUN SWEET ANGELS!

4 comments:

heather said...

i made one myself and signed the petition. looking at all PETA's actions, it is so overwhelming and sad what abuses go on against animals. it is nice to get kids involved. it took me a while to figure out that the word "sea kitten" is simply a cute replacement for "fish"! i love it. words have power!

Amy Beatty said...

The kids were all over this. I think it made them feel pretty special that they got their own little post and coming for you means a ton, well, from one of them. You know what I'm talking about! This is really cute though, I should look at it some more because all I've really seen is in walking past the computer and the kids loving it and fighting over it. Love you.

Susan said...

What a cute idea. I love it being called Sea Kitten. Who would'nt just adore a precious tiny sea kitten? Good going Em.

mattbeatty said...

Great idea Emily! Thanks. The kids loved it.