Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wish I Could Add More Than 5 at a Time






Hi, our Christmas was so wonderful, that while I was in the shower I thought of a few more pictures I wanted to add, I need to learn how to title each one, but anyhow here's a few more of our beloved ones... Don't you all just love the one of Artie showing us how to use the wok! We are all such goofballs, but what fun we have. I love you guys, thanks for being my family. And as you can tell from the pictures, I love my camera. What a perfect gift. Thank you everyone. Have a great and perfect day...Mom/Nana

3 comments:

Mikie Beatty said...

5, 10, 200. Matt needs to get his Flickr idea up and running, ASAP! Got it matt? whatever you need me to do, I'll help too. I guess it doesn't take too much, but once it's done we can bask in all the beatty pictures ever, wherever we go, whenever we feel lonely

heather said...

these pictures are great momma. thanks for taking time out of your busy morning to post them. i love to have blogs up that represent the wild and lovely stories of our lives.

and p.s. i totally agree with mikie, let's get that flickr account going mattie! i will contribute mucho.

mattbeatty said...

Mom, all these pictures are so good and excellent; thanks so much for posting them. I still have to purchase a Beatty family Flickr account. I'll keep yall updated.