Monday, September 17, 2007

images to go along with our memories

as family "historian," there's a lot more where these came from! since i spend, oh, two or three hours a day lately looking at old pictures, i thought i would share some.

too early for us to remember, here's addie at the start of our clan...
these are out of order, but here's mikie with our beloved fluffy...


FOFE!!!



anyone remember where this is? almost looks like apple hill...




i just really like this...


easter morning?




mattie and joey...sweetie pies...





was this on that hill in placerville addie mentioned?







mikie being a superstar...








joey and dad, mountain men...








addie and fluffy, escondido...













4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Fun, Fun, Fun. I love all these pictures. I really love the one that you liked. I wish we had kitty's to show Oey. They are all so cute though. I can't believe that Adie still looks the same as her baby picture.

Papa Dan said...

Thank you Heather (historian---I'll contribute too as you know)--Just think, there are thousands of pictures and lots of videos too. Lots of memories, but a lot of living ahead, also. I liked the picture you liked, too. That must have been Joey, I'm sure.

AdieSpringB said...

Heather! How do you post comments right after the pics.... I love these photos. I love Fluffy so much, and the back of Joey's head while he stares at the cats. Ok, dang it, these photos make me want to have babies of my own, pronto! How much fun is that? Reading to your sweetie pies on Easter morning, showing the baby kitty faces, building swingsets and making cookies? Problem is, I feel like being wed, I already have a kid! Crazzzy. However, I think when I am 35, I will start the fam. That way, by 55 (young still!), I will have semi-grownups on my hands. Heather, I can't wait till you have babes!!!

mattbeatty said...

To add a comment, Adie--all you have to do is add text after your photo. Just click on your photo, then press End so you're at the end of the line, then press Enter to go to a new line, then type some text!

Anyway, Heather these photos are awesome. Did you scan them in just for this posting? Or have you scanned tons of them that you have archived somewhere? I love them. We need to do some slideshows like in days of yore.