Sunday, January 28, 2007

A time for vent, a time for sleep

Once again I'm not asleep past 3 am. This time it's no thanks to a fun-filled midnight movie at the Del Mar of Serenity, and Bonnie came too! She's a cute girl, very sweet.

Ok. I could probably do better physically writing this out in one of my two going journals at the moment, but why not instead commune with the space of empty WWW's and say hello to You! That said, I will make the slight changeover to my little red book journal to finish out my thoughts. But I will vent briefly that at approaching 25 I can happily confirm that I have always known exactly who I am. The difficult part is figuring out what that means for the people around you. Shall I make a list? Yes.
How quaint.

1 - Bicycling makes me feel good.
2 - I look up, a lot.
3 - Natural processes (without scienfic analysis especially) fascinate me.
4 - Being loud in public is a very good thing.
5 - I'm way too finicky about my hair.
6 - Masochism has some interestingly useful side-effects.
7 - The hotter the better, always.
8 - Freezing is a sweet escape from mild passive climates like santa cruz.
9 - I like to write in verse when I am bored.
10 - Crushes make us happier people, generally.
11 - I don't understand memorization at all. Like sleeping, it just somehow happens.
12 - Nintendo and Lord of the Rings influence a large part of my daily thought.
13 - I'm obsessed with feeling good through physical exertion.
a. Bicycling
b. Sleeping after 2 am nightly.
c. Snowboarding, dancing, running around hot and sweaty in the sun with purpose.
d. Fighting for my life.
14 - Food used to be the most important thing in my life. Now it's second.
15 - Vehicles are like horses and friends: if you want to fly, you have to Love first.
16 - Freedom means something different for everybody.
a. Mikie's freedom is tied to the outdoors and horizons.
b. The unknown is a freedom of thought and action.
c. To achieve a possibility for feeling Love is my most greatest liberation.
17 - Link is lefthanded.
18 - There are no bad guys, just bad drivers. Everything else can be justified.
19 - It's 3:33am. I'm going to bed now.
20 - I'll finish this list later.
21 - I fell in love with a girl last night because she went out of her way to take care of my battered self. I didn't really need her for it, but just the same - it really meant something.
22 - I gave up on girls a long time ago
23 - And I could never be attracted to a guy.
24 - So I'm a little bit stuck. Maybe I'm asexual, without the 'a'
25 - That's how old I'll be in less than 1 month. 25. 1/4 of a Century. Awesome.


Love Mikie

2 comments:

Mona Sax said...

Masochism has some interestingly useful side-effects.
lolololololo
nice!

moonshinejunkyard said...

i am confused/curious about 13d. and who is maria?