Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's Flickrtime, baby!

I have been without a camera since Glacier. Candice, however, has been kind enough to let me use hers recently. (If only I had a camera to been have capturing my insane homeless rompings around LA, Claremont Hollywood and Florida! Maybe I should capture it via text.)
Anyway, here's a window into what I just put on Flickr:

And the rest of you guys should start uploading to Flickr again, because you HAVE cameras and I know you use them!!!

Peace
Migs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mikie, glad you got the use of a camera again. Make another video for us. Yours are the best!! Tell me again how to get to the flickr account, I never use it, Love you, Momma

moonshinejunkyard said...

nice. you're right, we should be uploading to flickr more often. did you see all matt's wyoming pics? they're amazing. i'm going to check out your new ones right now!

Amy Beatty said...

checked them!! Thanks for the up-date!