Thursday, November 12, 2009

HAPPY HEATHER DAY, WORLD!!



Our Beautiful, Sweet, Generous, Compassionate, Thrilling, Adventurous, Hilarious, Festive, Cheerful HEATHER IS 33 YEARS OLD!!!!

I dont know about you guys, but I have a wonderful feeling about this year for Heather Elaine Beatty Spring. With so many beautiful things she puts out into the universe, how could there not be a million whimsical and wonderful things in store for her?

Heather, how lucky we all are to have you. What incredible memories we all have with you, and what EXCITEMENT is in store for the future! Here she is, everyone, Miss Heather Beatty.

Bright and cheery, and a priceless help, Here she is helping us paint our sunflower kitchen.


A wonderful Aunty, she is always up for some play...


And some love..


And some flying...


You couldnt ask for a better travel companion! Whether it be a quick and crowded spur-of-the-moment jaunt to San Francisco...


Or a journey into another time


Or down a tearful memory lane (or to a local bar, for that matter...)


Or clear across the country for a presidential event


She is CRAZY


Dorky




A one of a kind Lover


And sister






And Daughter




And Friend


Heather, words could never express how much light and warmth you bring into our lives every single day. You are a unique soul that blesses us endlessly, and I feel like we were all supposed to know you, in some cosmic way. How else could we be so lucky?

5 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!!! Is tonight the dance party?! Wish we could be there with you. You are everything and more to us all. You make us all Happy and cheerful, we just want to be able to do the same for you. You make life Amazing. have fun at your party! Love you xoxoxo

moonshinejunkyard said...

oh my goodness this is the sweetest thing, i'm crying. when did you find time to post this?! you are amazing. it is so incredibly sweet. thanks to everyone for being so kind to me...i feel so lucky to be in my group of family and friends that are just the most amazing human beings. i think birthdays are a good day to feel completely and utterly grateful for everything that makes me me. so right back at you em, amy, and whole family! love you guys eternally!!! Can't wait for our dance party tonight then our trip to utah monday!

off to buy a new camera!

Papa Dan said...

Thank you Emily for this posting--It's beautiful--You can say things that I have trouble finding words for but that are in my mind nevertheless. But you know, I feel that I am the lucky one. I have been able to be by her side since she blessed us all and came into this world. What incredible memories you've given us Heather. Happy, happy birthday honey and get a good camera. I LOVE YOU

polly compost said...

i really love these pictures.........my favs, no doubt, is heather in overalls, and heather and amy wear mumus. heather is magic.

Anonymous said...

Emily, you are amazing! What a beautiful combination of pictures and words to post an incredible portrait of our lovely Heather. We all adore her, she is the glue that holds this family together!! Our little smiley girl from the very first. Heather, you are a precious daughter. I love you and I was blessed with an angel the day you were born, Love, Momma