Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fallwheelin

I am never tired of driving. Never. In the nine years now since I have been given the holy treasure of the Open Road every second is non-stop, thrilling, courageous, exhiliration, lightning, bewonderment, amazed, incredulous ferocity; freedom. The purest most exhilirating form of freedom. Every moment i live rides on the notion that soon enough I will get to feel the winds in my soul and the blow of our rageous world's truth.
In Zelda you're given an item, which usually opens up new passageways, sometimes new dimensions you'd never expect, abilities you could never have otherwise realized. My license, then? B8889594. What a majestic Tool, useful demonic Master Key. Click on my goregous beast, ignite the engine, fill the cylinders, turn the wheel, any direction, I wish to fly and freedom again at last!
Music glowing through the skies, full moon shining, cold wind biting, screaming night is my closest friend, heavy setting sun is my warmest love. I love every open road insatiably. my secretest most passionate love, sorry ladies.

2 comments:

AdieSpringB said...

Mikie mikie there ain't no one likie you.

I hope you come back here soon, and get on with stuff- so you can go get in TV and movies ASAP buddy, don'tcha know you're our only hope?

Susan said...

Don't you just love to share the beauty of the open road with some cutie beside you though? I don't have as much fun when I'm by myself, I love to have one, or more, of you kids along with me. All my kids seem to have the travel, road trip bug! When I go on my little trips to Utah and Idaho and especially through Northern Utah, I see what you mean, it is addictive. Love you, Mom.