Monday, October 22, 2007

achey brakey smile

good morning everybody. I just wanted to say that it is a pretty morning, pine trees and pears trees and apple hill and needles and quiet, and all. Yesterday was Sunday, and lots of time went to seeing the magnificent duo - Jarra and Bellom. Plenty of DTS-ing, swingsetting, monster chasing, pie eating, grass racing, Del Tacoing, and even bathtiming. It was such a sweet day. I won't say there weren't tensions abounding at some points due to an over-amount of concern exuded by the Beatty ladies, but after all the day was wonderful. Being in Placerville was worth it, and desirable regardless! I mean, look at this beautiful inward hilly city! It's magical and gorgeous, and quiet but busy here. I love the smells, the tourists even. i even bought some local groceries downtown yesterday because I was so happy about Placerville (then went to apple hill and ganked some less-than-satisfactory apples lying around). It's a place to recenter what's been tossed off-balance. So here I am, and smiling tiredly. Happy late October everybody

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love you and thank you so much for playing with the kids at the park yesterday, I miss so much having a camera for all the glorious moments of their stay here. Need a digital camera NOW! It was delightful to see you interact with the children, they love you so much. Remember Jarom in Del Taco saying "I love you Mikie" that was so cute! Sorry things were hectic, but hey - that's Us, the way we are, it wouldn't be the same without it. Aren't the kids so adorable! It was fun to have Joj here too! I see what you mean about Fall in P'ville, beautiful!!