Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jumping for JOY

Perfect timing ladies. Bella had been pouting that she didn't get a birthday party. I have to remind her SHE WANTED Disneyland and she got it.

Look Mom, a pink feather for my hair!! I like how she thinks!!

Wait, studddyyyyyyy it.

YES!!! SPIDERMAN!!!

Just jumping some more while Bella opens the rest of her gifts.

Wish I could have gotten a picture of her face when she first saw it. So cute. She doesn't understand why it's called a ugly doll. The whole thing is just weird to her, why make an ugly doll?

Mom????? Can I paint my face now??? She is in the bathroom doing just that. Hopefully not too much she does have t-ball tonight. But- it would be cute. She is the only girl on the team.

Oey still as pleased as pleased can be. He had to run and jump on my lap to give me some happy hugs. Tried to get a picture of the moment but it was just that and he is off again.


Love you Nana and Heather xoxo Thank you for the thoughtful gifts.

3 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

i can't believe how cute this is! and i'm so glad they came not TOOOOO long after her actual birthday. it is indeed pretty fun to get treats in the mail, as we who receive random cards from the kids can testify. anyway i'm so happy she's having fun with the face paint...after the race for the cure blog post i just had to get her that. and i hope they can all play with the water thingie...i didn't know if you guys already had a pool for the backyard but figured that would be fun and hey, it's spiderman. so glad to see that oey jumped, we all know how happy that means he is!!! it's my favorite thing to see, him up on the toes like that!

thanks for posting this amy....so sweet! i bet bella will soon love her ugly doll since it's actually pretty uglily cute. can't wait to see some so cal pics!!!

AdieSpringB said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! I had my gifts to Bell picked out when Nana and Heather did but I had to work days in a row and kept missing the PO. And then today I looked up and the clock said 5pm and it was too late....no! SORRY!!! I am such a bad mailer......It's going out tomorrow. I feel terrible now.

Anyhow, these photos are adorable. That one of Oey realizing what the slip n slide is!!! OH goodness those kids are cute. I can't wait to see the photos of them ON the slip N' slide!!!

Anonymous said...

So, so glad the kids loved the gifts so much. The slip and slide was perfect for them Heather!! Who else but Heather could think of such perfection. The yard is so beautiful and green! It looks warm there. Love the precious pictures and adorable faces. Give everyone of them hugs and kisses from Nana. Can't wait to see you all. It's been soooo long. Love you!