Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a BOX!!!!-Oey


She is soooooooo loving this dress. It's the perfect princess dress!! And as you can see she is already wearing her Valentine Party dress. Today was the last day of school ( for four days) So it was a real party day and we all wore our red clothes. The package was most def the cherry on top!!

Even jarom thought his shirt was "awesome" in his own word.

Ogie, just diggin in. And I made sure to follow him around and eat the trail he left behind while my pictures were up loading. Never a wasted moment or candy here.

Bella digging in her box. She first had to line them up and say that saying - my mom says... your the best one! So, she did get the best one.

There was no name on this little beauty, but I REALLY see my name all over it!! no lie. Thanks so much for the thoughtful sweet gifts. We miss you but our hearts are soooo full of LOVE xoxo

"Is it a big box Oey?"-Jarom
"Yeah, B I G!"-Oey
Bella and I waited all day to open this sweet package. It called my name all day. As I did dishes or sat next to it, so lovingly. And it seemed to follow me with it label-The beatty family( Way better than just to the kiddos).

Jarom would like to know "why is there so much craft stuff?"
I have a feeling as soon as this candy is gone-thanks to me, oey and bella( I don't know where Jarom came from) they will be busy!!! Thanks again. I really can't put into the words how loved we feel. We are off to a great FOUR day weekend!!

2 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

YYYEEEEAAAHHH! you got it in time for V-day! now, amy i am dying to know what the rest of that pretty red dress peeking out of the jean jacket looks like (yours!) bella's valentine's dress is an absolute DREAM COME TRUE DRESS!!! like, the ones i dream about right when i'm falling asleep with ruffles in all the right places and the prettiest delicate vintage fabric. so perf for her party. did the kids get to give out valentines? do they still do that? the craft stuff of course comes from nana from the library. we had a nice pile of books to send but couldn't fit them in! so we'll save them for you, there's some fun ones. glad you liked the sweet mug. they reminded me of you and mattie, the cutest little sweethearts. love you guys. thanks for posting the pics!!! so fun to see this!!

mattbeatty said...

So kind and thoughtful of you Heather (natch--I like to say that) to send such a sweet gift. I actually haven't been home since its receipt so I will see all the fun lovins later today! Looks pretty spectacular I might add. Hoping there're some candy scrap leftovers for yours truly. Thanks too to my wife the blog and happenings queen! I love you all.