Friday, October 22, 2010

Little 3 week old Joey

Well here is the little tyke after about 3 weeks from momma's womb. Ain't he the cutest. Don't ya just love his little voice/cry that you barely hear when his little body is uncovered. The video could be better (the captured video was better and so was the sound sync before loading on You Tube) and the sound is out of sync but I'm working on that. The important thing is the little lovin-spoonful JOEY. Now he's is a big ole stout of a man, but we still love him just like back then.

2 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

awww, what a teensy little bundle!!! so cute. i can't even wrap my mind around the fact that it is joey, the real life joey. and everyone is so cute, mikie kissing him and matt proud of himself for making faces. and dad gritting his teeth cause his baby is too dang sweet. and addie's accent "he's adurable" and "dee-ad" for dad. so cute!

AdieSpringB said...

Umm. I wadn't the best cameraman was I? Geez. At least it got steadier at the end.
Anyways, crazy to think that was Joey! I can't believe I said he was "adurrable" back then, cause I've never really thought new babies are cute....until they're about 2 months old (or if they're newborn but BLACK).
I mean, he's cute and all in this, and moreso he's PRECIOUS, but in the video from October 11th he's about 500 times cuter. Maybe when I have my own baby I'll start thinkin newbies are cuter...?