Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why Do I love these so?!

Im sure pops shares my overboard enjoyment in these stupid, dorky videos.

Here is lone Adrienne performing her holiday routine for us all, jigging her booty off and working up quite a sweat (Id imagine!!) Oh Adie, a true pro you are.

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


And the Brothers Beatty with their beautiful ladies, in perfect unison and form!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


okay, those are my last ones. Love you guys. thanks for being dorky with me. HAPPY DECEMBER!

4 comments:

Papa Dan said...

Good one Addie, but you don't seem to have a nose on my screen. In the second one, Candice and Any look great as headed elfs, but Mikies head is tweeked to one side; however the dance routine is hilarious. Funny

moonshinejunkyard said...

Addie is sassy! i love it cause she used to be super good at dance dance revolution (in real life) and this totally reminds me of it...funky! the boys are girls are having a rad hoe-down and the boys are looking FREEEAAAKKy! while the girls look super cute. i love the kicking-while-skipping-by move. let's coordinate a real dance and have a beatty dance fest inspired by crazy jib jab! whiippppeeee!

Amy Beatty said...

eww.. matt and mikie. whats wrong? Me and candy sure have sweet smiles though!!:) Adie- THE DANCING QUEEN. Oey is liking these way too much and yelling at me because he wants to watch them again!! I do love to hear him talk about everyone though. just missing nana, papa and artie. thats a good threesome!!

AdieSpringB said...

I ~~ %WISH% ~~I was that skinny!!!!!