Wednesday, October 21, 2009

stupid photos


Hey guys, sorry.
It's late, Darin's at work (graveyard) I'm bored (just kidding, I'm never bored PER SE as bored is a bad word, i'm just seeking senseless entertainment), this blog never gets any attention, and i love looking through old photos.

That gives me ample opportunity and reason to embark upon a search for our most ridiculous family/friend photos, and so I go.


Thus, LO and BEHOLD, a little project i like to call STUPIDPHOTOS.COM.
Take your time with each one.
Linger Longer, as pops would say.
Gaze and behold the endless possibilities of stupidity in the photographed world.
The genius is in the details.
Take the time to truly get to know these pictures, these fascinating PEOPLE and their antics.
It's worth it, I promise.










sometimes these pictures were just an all around STUPID IDEA like these next two featured:
and sometimes you just don't know what's going on and the picture just generally makes you feel...stupid.

now, sometimes they are just stupidly CUTE:



and sometimes they are half cute/half stupid:

and....(drum roll please) I NOW LEAVE YOU WITH THE TOP THREE STUPIDEST PHOTOS EVER TAKEN: (for your viewing pleasure)







okay, wait, fourth...cause i just found the CLINCHER!

8 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

I like the kitty in a basket, even Oey said- funny kitty!

Hoodoo Voodoo said...

This is my favorite blog ever. I cant believe the close up of Abbys face! It looks like she got a hold of the camera and took a shot of her own chubbs face! These are so disgusting! All of them! I cant believe the one with the comb stuck in Matts beard. I tried to look at this from an outsider's point of view, and I think that would be the most "STUPID" one, if you didnt know us. Joey thinks the one of Nick and his grape otter pop is the best. Its DANG GOOD. But the last 3 are just AWFUL! I cant believe the one with Megan Buchanon AND MIKIE AND CANDICE IN THE BACKGROUND! HAHA!!

God, I love how stupid we all are. Lets make more stupid memories so we can take even more stupid pictures all along the stupid way.

moonshinejunkyard said...

i hope everyone looked closely at joey's face int he last one. it is priceless.

polly compost said...

stupidity needs a little more recognition...........i cant even explain it...thank you...oh, and the comb in the beard is gooood. but you're right, all of these are pretty stupid...;)it's a good thing.

mattbeatty said...

oh yeah, I forgot to say, these are awesome

AdieSpringB said...

bun. Ok. That one with Joey, Mom, and dad...it's in the last 5...takes my cake. What the HELLLLLL is going on there? Also...me walking through the hall with Owl in the lead is pretty flipping STOOP to the max. That one of Mom and mikie and the patchwork vase....REAL GOODLY stupe. I like how shes holding some random curtain rod or stick or something.The bunny suit on Scott Sowa is Stupe City. Also my 1st runner up prize goes to you IDIOTS in the honey colored wedding material in that STUPENDECTIFIED pose with the wine glasses. Please post a link to this on Facebook so that the friends we love can see it too. Honey, this is a wonderful blog. I FREAKING love it. Welp. Better go now so I can make sure my furry friends are tipping over the goldfish tank.

AdieSpringB said...

I meant AREN'T TIPPING OVER THE GOLDFISH TANK! AREN'T DANGIT. AREN'T!

Anonymous said...

Joey does not want mom and dad to kiss and hug him that's for sure!!! Heather I just now found these and they are hilarious! Let's do some more! Thanks for posting these, made me laugh and brightened my day! Love you, Momma