Saturday, December 13, 2008

KARAOKE at Powells = a little too much fun!

we had a BLAST last night at our new favorite activity, karaoke night at powell steamer company. we are all so sorry to addie who unfortunately had to miss out.

art starts us out right with "jeepster" by t rex:emily sings madonna "like a prayer" and the crowd goes wild (especially old men):darin sings "galveston" by glen campbell:dan the MAN:
emma spreading around a lot of love:



the newest cutest couple on the scene, stan and leslie:

me and booey:


feeling the love:

alisa and becky mingle singing a lauryn hill song:


mingle brothers rocking "mother" by danzig:

me and em singing "gypsy":

joey performs "bullet with butterfly wings" by smashing pumpkins:

jorden rocking out to joey's song:

phillerup:
another couple of cutie pies! jorden and becky mingle.

me and em love photographing ourselves.


em bringing leslie right into the fold:

while the boys give a stunning rendition of "tiny dancer."

6 comments:

Hoodoo Voodoo said...

I am commenting on my first blog. Last night was SOOO much fun! I hope I didnt make Leslie too uncomfortable... Im so glad we have concrete plans every single wednesday and friday night now.

and i cant wait for Adie to join us and sing Karen Carpenter :)

Amy Beatty said...

Hurray Emily, Hurray for Hoodoo Voodoo!!! Anywho, looks like you guys were most definitely the hit of the party. Everyone looked so cheerful and beautiful!!! Did Adie have to work? Love that Art is already such a big part of the Placerville scene. Stanly and his lady friend are so super cute together. LOVe you ALLLLLLLL !

Susan said...

I wish I could have seen (and heard you all)! You sure know how to have fun! Happy Birthday Stanny! Your party was great! Love you sweet Hoodoo Voodoo, and all of you have a beautiful rainy and cold Sunday.
Momma

Joseph Beatty said...

man i love the karaoke. powells is just a hidden chest of sunken treasure. we found it.

AdieSpringB said...

sad sad sad---- I hate school. (not because I am in it since I AM NOT but because everyone else is ALWAYS in it
This means NO ONE EVER goes out, especially when I call and want to, on random Wednesday nights and such.
Until I JUST CAN'T MAKE IT.
bleah
I am jealous,
sorry I am such a poor loser.

mattbeatty said...

Well I am a poor jealous loser as well Adrienne. Everyone knows we kick the karaoke up a notch around here! I've been practicing with rock band. Let's have a real karaoke party when we're in town.