Thursday, November 6, 2008

Goin' Blog Wild

Isn't that the stupidest most ridiculous title ever? I had to do it. It's just that lately I want to keep writing ones and writing ones, as well as reading and reading other people's. Heather is a lot of my inspiration as she showed me this lady's blog in Utah called dooce.com and motivated me in the direction of countless other ones that she has peered into stranger's lives through. It is addictive I must say. And especially, for a person like myself, who has (for the most part) always enjoyed non-fiction and memoir over characters and fiction. That's just a generalization but whatever. I do have many many beloved fiction books. One of my favorites is The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter. You were dying to know that, right? Art just joined on the reading bandwagon as well, finishing up an early Steinbeck short novel called Tortilla Flat. I am stoked about it.

Anyways. I just want to announce. I am going to be writing almost daily in my personal blog now. I wrote one I am quite proud of yesterday, it addresses our new and exciting Presidency. I just feel like it's therapeutic and productive and I love doing it. So that's a new goal. You can read my personal blog by looking to the left side of this page under the calendar and following the link. It's nothing too exciting, but I am stoked about it.

Also, Heather and Mikie....your last blogs were ruling. Everyone read them!

4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Yeah Addie! It will be soo nice to read a fresh new blog everyday!!

heather said...

that title is fricking amazing. your genius inspires.

AdieSpringB said...

Please read my skunk blog.

mattbeatty said...

Holy skunk.