Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I haven't done my work

Joey, how badly do you love santa cruz? because yesterday I filled out an application for Sundance Ski Resort (we drove by it) and this morning I got a message on my phone requesting for me an interview to work there. Starting probably right away.
See, I hate life. Wow what a horribly fantastic dilemma. Can I self-indulge for a moment and ask all of your guys's advice? ok:

1 - September 10th audition for White Christmas in Sonora, Ca
2 - Move back to Santa Cruz and go to Cabrillo
3 - Move to Utah and work at Sundance, starting whenever.

The one plus about moving to Utah is that there are professional theatres in Salt Lake that pay, and that do Christmas plays. So I could keep auditioning, even there. The advantage though in staying in California would a continual deferral of my student loans, and well a closer proximity to a girl (even though we've kind of done some fighting the past few days).
Wow guys. Shiza. This one is gnarly. I certainly have done my work, and now these are my options!

Also, I hope we all caught the full lunar eclipse that graced out night skies for a good hour and a half yesterday. Nothing like a deep-red moon and friends on a blanket under the stars to make an epic like summer this feel as though it's coming to a pretty, significant close

Later

3 comments:

Susan said...

Mikie, go wherever your heart and soul lead you. You have so many options and opportunities open to you. Wow - what a great adventurous future your world holds. Good Luck with your decision, Love you so much, Mom

mattbeatty said...

Mikie, Mikie, Mikie. I'm not going to tell you what to do, Just leaving you with a song. Where do you, where do you go? My Mikie, Where do go? I want to know, my Mikie. I want to Know. Where, where, where do you go?

I now would like to give a thanks to Joey for getting me the night at the roxbury cd. And good night xoxo

mattbeatty said...

matts going to hate me, it was from me of course.