Friday, June 8, 2007

come in earth

Hello family. It's me Emilio. I have crashlanded again on a rogue planet. My provisions are few. Things are looking grim. Also, a strang thing about this planet, there is constant, earsplitting sound. You see, in the region of the universe my ship was sucked into, sound waves are of an entirely different, and ominously immense, velocity and magnitude. Their waves travel with much more force, somehow causing the most minute movement of a dry black lizard scattering a few grains of brittle sand in a little circle around his stagnant body (on the blackened desert plains of this strange, macabre little whirling globe gliding in circles around a black hole, destined to be displaced in time and existance in a few hundred million years,) to make a minorly deafening eruption of sound intrude from all directions, causing my mind to lose intervals of consciousness. So I may not last much longer. I just wanted to say goodbye to all of you, and that I buried Sixteen indestructible gold-plated salmon skillets beneath the pyre in old New Hampshire Park near the Statue of The King.

Umm, that was a message I just received via a telepathic portal into the depths of space. Sorry, Emilio just had a lot to say. Moving on.
I wish I coulda been around for all the fun stuff you dudes are posting pictures of, except obviously when heather and addie came down to santa cruz which was mighty real much gusto fun. Yeah that's right much gusto fun. Much Gusto. That's actually what I plan to name my adopted alein child in the year 2029. Much Gusto. It's pronounced 'mewk gooSTOW.'
Umm I've been having a lot of dreams about death lately, I've talked to Addie quite extensively about them, but they're still kinda freaky and kinda overwhelming and kinda fun. I won't tell about them here because some certain people maybe or maybe not named 'Mom' probably wouldn't like the detail I would be inevitably obliged to share with you. So ha.
Umm what else.
Umm I've kind of been sleeping a lot lately, as I'm sure Mikie can vouch for. But it's kind of nice. At least last nite was, I kept waking up periodically and little gusts of wind kept coming in thru my window which I love because I leave it open at nite and it's right next to me so nice sounds can put me to sleep at nite, or keep me up, they are equally pleasant here.
Also I've recorded a bunch of music if anyone wants to listen to it its on my dumb myspace so if you wanna go for it.
Umm tomato soup from trader joes is really good, ive decided its my edible equivalent to the everlasting bloodflow of life. I want a camelbak with tomato soup (w/ roasted red bell pepper) so I can be eating tomato soup as much as I'm breathing.
Umm i'm kinda bummed that I missed out on the sweet eye disease. I had my little teaser one but nothing that sounds like what you kids dealt with. Sounds fun.
Everyone should watch Tom goes to the Mayor, except maybe mom and dad, but they should too if theyre down to experiement with their sense of humor a little and also maybe completely lose their minds. Watch the episode where he feels impelled to call the town dam a 'darn'.
Umm okay that's all for me I guess. Oh yea that movie the Mission was good mom, thanks for the recommendation. I wanna buy Robert De Niro a new comforter after that movie, a down one.
Signing off
-Emilio

6 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Emilio, I have missed you dearly! And I know how you feel. Matt and I missed out on your birthday bash. I can't believe you even had the sea lions come. What I blow. Those guys know how to party.

Amy Beatty said...

Hey, I didn't mean I blow. Well I guess sometimes I do. What I meant was WHAT A BLOW!

heather said...

you guys are cute, so frigging cute. the whole darn family is just cracking me up - that is, my family!!!! ummm, i can't wait to see you all. joey i'm getting a little jealous that you told addie all about the death dreams and NOT ME! i agree about the mission. rodrigo rules. he needs a lot of love.

AdieSpringB said...

my favorite part was you missing out on the "sweet eye disease". It sounds too close to "sweet peas" or something, like some kind of cute awesome glow of the eyeball.
Oh....my other fave part...."mewwwwk guSTOW".

AdieSpringB said...

oh hey, also,
Tomato Soup is Ruling.

Susan said...

I saw parts of Tom the Mayor, it was funny and silly...love Mom