Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's that time again



Oh boy I'm really in for some trouble guys.

So, today I had a partial day off - which means sleep in and do whatever I fancy until about 5pm. That said, I spent every waking minute cleaning my house furiously, throwing away as much junk in my room as possible and trying to minimalize my packrat existence. It worked pretty swell too, I do believe.

BUT -

It then occurred to me as I sat down restlessly at my computer to peruse the worthless internet that in two weeks from now I have really got to REALLY get something big to do. And I mean big. Because at this point I have spent the past 8+ months working 12-15 hour days between rehearsals, jobs and school. And frighteningly, that will all screech YAAAAAAAWWWKKK!! HALT! in two weeks. Yow. Ahikes. I'm in trouble.

So, if anybody has any really fantastic directions for me to future take, give em to me:

(for example, getting a keyboard and making music. Or, part time job ideas. Etc)

I hope all yours' Saturdays are as revelatory as mine! Chow!
*Mikie

No comments: